Canvasser - Fight for Economic Justice
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Build the movement for a living wage, fight for economic justice, and empower working families in Ohio with the tools they need to win when it matters most.
- Field Organizers start at $12.50/Hour + Medical Benefits & Paid Time Off;
- Field Organizers make $15.00/Hour After 90 Calendar Days;
- Field Managers start at $17.38/Hour + Medical Benefits & Paid Time Off.
There is no better time to join Working America's national campaign team. Through strength in numbers, we build movements and win on issues!
Working America's field program combines tried and true grassroots outreach with cutting-edge analytics and clinical testing to educate and empower voters.
Our Field Organizers work with:
- Sophisticated training and analysis to improve our communication skills every day;
- Independently researched facts to educate voters;
- iPads to secure data.
What We Do:
- Working America organizes around crucial issue and electoral campaigns at the national, state and municipal level on behalf of working families.
- Our highly successful outreach models have raised the minimum wage in New Mexico, won a much needed earned sick day law for workers in Portland, OR and a new law preventing wage theft in Houston, TX was just passed unanimously by mobilizing members to pressure city council (to name a few).
Apply online or call today: 614-223-2194.
Working America is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
Women, LGBTQ and people of color encouraged to apply. Working America policy states: The Employer agrees not to discriminate against any Employee because of his/her sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, color, age, disability, or national origin.